cupcakes ------> sofia birthday

an ordered from bg yem(my bro) & kak dilla(my sis-in-law) for kak ina princess(sofia) birthday. they requested pink & white theme. i add on green leaf so that the cupcakes looks more outstanding. the easiest way for me to create a simple cupcakes deco, i made a flower & a heart shape strawberry chocolate used wilton candy mould for the 1st set. the 2nd set i did a many ridges flower drop deco. last but not least the 9pcs cupcake for my niece & nephew...(cukup kot..hehe). hope they'll love & enjoy the cupcakes.
pics below is the 1st set
the 2nd set...for my niece & nephewTQ kak dilla for the order & happy birthday sofia...
tele-conversation between me & my bro...
me: how's the cupcakes?
bro: everybody's love it...they love the topping too...
me: ye ke?
bro: yup...it'll another order coming soon...
me: can't take many orders, the oven...
bro: go find a new oven...
me: ok...soon...hehe